Monday, October 20, 2008

Nap Time Interrupted

Nap time at our household has been hit or miss since Rylan arrived, but today Holden went down for his nap easily. Soon after, Rylan woke up ready to eat. I nursed him and was trying to get him to burp but nothing was happening. By this point, he was getting mad and just wanted to finish eating, so I continued to feed him. Once again, he stared to cry because he need to burp so I brought him downstairs to the office so that we would not wake up Holden. Then all of a sudden I heard on the monitor "Somebody is waking me up" "Who is waking me up" "Somebody is waking me up" Needless to say, what I thought was going to be a great nap turned into a short one. I went into his room and said we are sorry for waking you up-Holden looked at me and replied "That little rascal" and jumped out of bed! He is just like a little old man-grouchy after a nap! Well, at least I got a good laugh out of it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You never know what those little ones are going to say! That is too funny, Liz!