Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

There is something about the day after Thanksgiving, better known as Black Friday, that I love! It may be getting great deals, or having all my shopping done in one day or maybe it gets me in the spirit of Christmas with the music and the crowds. Either way, every year I always get up early and stand in line with all the other eager shoppers for the best bargain. This year was no different! Rylan woke up around 3:50 am to eat so after that I decided to go ahead and get dressed and go shopping! With my coupons, budget and list in hand I ventured out! I went to Sam's, Toys 'R Us, Target, and Dick's Sporting Goods all before 7:00 am! Then I went home to check on the boys (seeing that Rylan would not take a bottle, I kind of had to go home for a bit). After everyone was fed, I then headed to Macy's and Bath & Body Works. What a morning! I still had two more stores on my list, but I at least have 26 more shopping days until Christmas. If anyone is up for joining me next year let me know, I will be out again. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love black Friday shopping too!!! Wished we lived closer it would be so much fun to hit the sales together!!