Thursday, November 13, 2008

Postcard from Santa

My friend Michele sent me a link to her friends website that will send your child a postcard from Santa. You customize the card with whatever you want it to say and they send it out like it came from Santa Clause. The best part it is only $4.00. I ordered one last night and it is adorable!

I could not figure out how to upload the proof to the blog, so here is the link to my proof:

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=59d5a356-f077-4706-aac7-3a198fc9de44&productId=68&projectSponsor=302310


I can not wait to see Holden's reaction when he receives his card from Santa Clause! I am sure he will be so excited!

(If you want to order one you can email Amy Erickson at amyerickson@mac.com Just give her your information and she will send you a proof. It is that easy! Enjoy!)

1 comment:

kate said...

too cute! I am going to do that right now. my girls would love that!