Sunday, December 14, 2008

Breakfast with the Clauses

The Boys with the Clauses



There are several Breakfast with Santa's around town, but we have been going to the same one for the past 3 years. The "Seniors" of Alpharetta put it together, and the first year I did not know what to expect since it did not cost anything except an unwrapped gift. All the other ones were expensive and elaborate...Santa comes in on a firetruck, Santa and pancakes and so on. But to my surprise, I was impressed! They really do a great job, each one is dressed in holiday gear and are so excited to see the kids. Since Holden was not very happy with the mall Santa, I was reluctant about going to breakfast with the Clauses. However, we had registered for the event weeks ago, I thought we would try it anyways. Thankfully, it was a hit! He told both Santa and Mrs. Clause what he wanted for Christmas. But even though he was thrilled to see Santa and Mrs. Clause, I think the highlight was the balloon guy....he made a sword and holder! What a morning with Santa:)







The Family with the Clauses




Kevin and Holden talking to the balloon guy



Holden happy about his sword and holder!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I just love Holden's boots!