Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Program

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way....

The annual Preschool Christmas program was Thursday, and what a program it was! Holden was excited about singing before he went to school, and I told him that we would be there to watch him perform. I was wondering if he would really sing this year or just yell "That's my Mommy" or "Hey Daddy" and wave while everyone else sang (That was what he did at the Spring Program). But to my surprise, he sang and even "performed" for everyone. What I mean by "perform," he was acting like he was playing the guitar and stomping his foot as he was singing! It was a sight to see! I think Aunt Jen almost cried, she was laughing so hard.


The kids sang the following songs:

Gotta Sing
Christmas Day Will Soon Be Here
Stomp, Stomp, Stomp
O Come, Little Children
Go Tell It On The Mountain
Jingle Bells
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Hugs

After the program, several parents came up to me and said he was really "groovin'" and that they enjoyed watching him in the show.

I think maybe his calling is to perform-we will have to work on the singing but he has the audience captivated!


Holden is the one on the far left 4th row-Dancing


No comments: