Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 Month Visit


Rylan is 4 months!!! Hard to believe, but it is true!





Rylan had his 4 month check-up today. You know the usual weighing, measuring, questions and yes, the dreadful shots! Ever since I fainted at Holden's appointment after he received his shots as a baby, they always have another nurse in the room just in case! However, I did OK on this visit but my little man was so upset!

Here are some of the stats from his visit:
Weight: 13lbs 11 oz
Height: 26 inches
Head:16 inches

I was surprised by the weight...I thought for sure he weighed more but Dr. Burnham said I was just fooled because he is so long. The visit was good nothing out of the ordinary. He is growing, sleeping and meeting all the development marks for his age. So overall we are great-but how could I forget...we got the OK to start solid food. Since Holden had school toady, I decided to try a little rice cereal just for practice. His first reaction was he was not sure what was going on. Then he just thought it was funny and smiled. We will keep trying and practicing. What fun!

Happy 4 months!
First taste of cereal


What is this??


Hmm...I do not know about this mom!

1 comment:

nicole said...

So cute! I can't believe how time flies, too. Mary Claire will be 8 months old in a couple of weeks. Jan said the other day, "We just brought her home, right?" Your boys are so cute!