Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

Tennessee Christmas
Our trip to Tennessee started off a little rough...Rylan woke up several times the night before we left for Tennessee coughing and congested--I knew he was coming down with something. As we drove to Tennessee he progressively got worse, coughing and could not breathe. When we FINALLY made it to Covington, my Memaw called Dr. Beasley, my pediatrician when I was a child. He was gracious enough to see us at his house that night. Poor Rylan had an ear infection and congestion. I knew it was going to be a RESTLESS couple of days and nights! However, after he had a couple of days of antibiotics he was much happier!
Our Tennessee Christmas was filled with making many cookies, gingerbread houses, reindeer food, a surprise visit from Santa at Grandaddy and Memaw's ( my cousin Paul Roy's friend), a trip to Rose of Sharon to see the lights, the live Nativity, Turner Christmas Eve celebration, Santa Clause, Peyton Christmas dinner, and shopping the day after Christmas. We all had a great visit! Holden loved playing with his cousins Allie, Hopkins, Ashford, Ashley, and Nathan. And how could I forget Holden's favorite partner in crime, my cousin Paul Roy! However, each trip some how time gets the best of us and we do not get to visit or see some of my friends and family. Hopefully the next trip we will see everyone. We have some great pictures with all of our Christmas memories.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: