Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Parental Supervision?

Holden is finally feeling better after having a stomach bug. Today, he was up for an activity. I thought stickers and stamps would be fun. I also thought this would keep him busy while I unload the dishes and clean up a bit. He was having fun and wanted to show me his art work. I walked over to the table to see this...

And then I looked at him and saw this....


"Oh, Holden you have ink on your face." "I know momma, it's a mustache!" I suppose I need to supervise a little better next time!

After the "mustache" activity, I put on the Baby Genius Nursery Rhymes. I really put on the music for Rylan, however, Holden loves to sing to each of the songs. He especially loves"Take Me Out To the Ballgame" From looking at the picture, I think he is ready for T-ball this year. Don't you??


1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey...I think the mustache is cool!