Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I decorated the breakfast table the night before with Easter decorations, nest eggs and peep lollipops. Nothing excites a toddler more than sweets and chocolate. Both boys were excited to see what the Easter Bunny had left them.

My little bunnies!




Holden checking out the Easter "buckets"

The boys before church on Sunday. Don't they look cute?
Monday, once again it was raining and we were under the big umbrellas when I saw a little boy with a fireman umbrella and then it reminded me that I (Easter Bunny) bought two fireman umbrellas for the boys and forgot to get them out of the closet! Opps!! I guess mommy will just have to find a reason to give them now.
Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

watchtheflowersgrow said...

It definitely looks like you all had a very nice Easter, even without the umbrellas. :) What did you make the little nests out of? They are so cute!

Christi said...

I remember thinking how "crafty" your mom was and now I see that it definitely carried over. You're always making cute, special little things for your boys :)