Monday, April 13, 2009

Preschool Easter Party

I was not one of the Mom's who had signed up to help with the Easter Party at the beginning of the year, however, Thursday morning we were walking into school and one of the mom's said she could not make it and asked if I could come to help out. Before I could even get a word out, Holden answered, "Sure you can Momma." So, Rylan and I came back to help with the Easter Egg Hunt and party. My little man was thrilled we were there and it made my day too!


Egg on the Spoon Game

The class getting ready to hunt for eggs
(Holden is the second boy in blue with his foot out ready to race!)

Rylan watching the Easter Egg Hunt
To add to the Easter celebration each child made a cross the day before with
their finger prints to represent the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. While it may
seem like another "child" craft to some people, it truly means a lot to me since
I collect crosses and this one has a memory to go with it. I just need to find
the perfect place to hang it.

No comments: