Sunday, April 5, 2009

Redneck Boy

Holden loves to run errands with me. I believe it is because he sees an opportunity that he could possible get "something" out of the trip to Target. While he was in backseat on the ride home from Target, he kept complaining he was hot and that he was sweating! Ok, it was barely 70 degrees. But for anyone who does not have a three year old, they tell you several times until you do something about it. Well, I turned on the air conditioning and rolled down the windows. Then, I hear Holden say, "Hey, I've got an idea." That is always trouble when he has an idea. Just what I thought-
Yep, my little man decided to take off his shoes, socks, and oh how could I forget, his shirt. It's a good thing he could not unlock his seat belt because I am sure I would have had a naked toddler in the car.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Yep...I'd say he's got a little "Tennessee Turner" in him for sure!

kate said...

Are you sure that pic was not taken in Covington.....