Sunday, April 19, 2009

Watch What You Say...

Note: This is actually Kevin's Story

Kevin had to pick up a couple of items at Home Depot and Holden decided to join him. Kevin thought it would be easier if he got a cart for his items and Holden could ride too. They turned down an isle and where there were several shoppers. Holden yelled at the top of his lungs, "Get out of the way people. Move it, Move it" Kevin was embarrassed and apologized to the customers. Then said to Holden "Don't say that." And asked him, "Who says that?" Holden looked at Kevin and answered, "Mommy does all the time when she is driving. She says, Move it, move it people. Get out of the way!"

Kevin came home to tell me the story and I have to say, yes, I am guilty! I suppose I need to watch what I say since I have little ears listening and repeating everything.

1 comment:

nicole said...

That is so funny! They pick up more than we think, don't they?