Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day of 3 year old Preschool

Thursday was the last day of the 3 year program of preschool. I was so sad!! Holden is growing up so fast - you can see how much he has changed and grown in the past 9 months. Additionally, our time with Mrs. Jan and Mrs. Julie has come to an end. Yes, I was a mess! Mrs. Julie is the sweetest too! She wrote the sweetest note to Holden with a gift. (I would have scanned the note, however, she wrote it on blue paper and you would hardly be able to read it.) Here is what she wrote:
Dear Prince Holden,
What a wonderful friend you are to all! I am so proud of you! I will miss you this summer, but will think of you often. Especially, when I see Boots, baid-aids, Elvis, Pirates, orange, and Prince's. You are the BEST! I love you, Mrs. Julie
Here is a picture of Holden the first day of school in August and with his birthday t-shirt:











And my little man on Thursday with Mrs. Jan & Mrs. Julie.
What a GREAT year! Now summer has begun!

No comments: