Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What To Do Wednesday...

With the chances of going to the park vanishing as the rain continued today. I tried to think of something to do. We decided to paint rocks. I know, not very creative but Holden loved it. Plus, it kept him busy for a long time!

Rylan enjoyed watching too.

Once the rain let up, we found the perfect place to set the painted rocks. (I think they look like Easter Eggs!) While we were outside I noticed that my rose bush was blooming. Somehow my curse of not having a green thumb has not rubbed of on this bush. Thank goodness!

Now, Ms. Jan and Ms. Julie will be receiving some flowers in honor of Mother's Day. Seeing that they "mother" Holden 3 days a week. However, I could not find matching vases to use at the house. Hence, the mason jars will just have to do. A little country chic.
If the rain holds off, we might make it to the park tomorrow.

No comments: