Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July

The boys and I decided to make a trip to Cincinnati for the July 4th weekend. Kevin's parents wanted to join so we made it into a family trip.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Welcome to Cincinnati, Ohio!
Our realtor told us about this famous ice cream shoppe The Cone so we tried it out. We bought 5 ice cream cones for less than $11.00...what a bargain!

Even Rylan enjoyed an ice cream treat!


A down home 4th of July Parade in Hamilton, Ohio
Holden and I shooting fireworks-we had so much fun!

The view from Kevin's apartment. Not a bad way to wake up in the morning...a golf coarse, beautiful landscaping, and a pond full of ducks!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like fun. When will you guys join him?

Elizabeth said...

Well, we are working on our 4th and 5th offers on our house here...all of the others did not work out for some reason or another so once we are offically under contract the movers will pack and move us...however, I have not found a house there that I like. So chances are they will store our furniture until we find a house and then they will unpack us there...I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying tins of prayers that this will end soon. I think this has to be the worst time ever, the stress of keeping the house perfect not to mention having to leave for hours at a time and trying to be a good mother. As Holden would say, he wants me transform back to the good mommy! Me too:)