Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dynamo Swim

I decided after Kevin left for Ohio, I would start Holden's daily swim lessons. I had heard mixed reviews about the lessons at Lifetime (our gym/pool) and couple of others around town that I settled on an actual swimming school. I am so glad that I did! Dynamo Swim specializes in swimming lessons, competitive swim teams and the home of two Olympic swimmers. Which I must confess that I did not actually know this until I went and saw the signs hanging in the building. Holden loves it and now officially can hold his breath and swim to the side of the pool. That is great leaps from a little one who loves to stay on the stairs and/or rely on his floaties to swim. Hopefully, with a couple of more weeks of lessons he will continue to master his swimming skills.


Loving his Orange googles

Holden with his teacher Ms. Hannah

Kick, Kick, Kick

No comments: