Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Look Mom...

These days with traveling and having to be out of the house for showings, Holden naps have been hit or miss. Instead of trying to fight with him to take a nap, I usually end up taking him out of his room after 30 minutes or until I hear him practicing his super hero jumps from his bed. (One day the jumps are going to end up with an injury. Mark my words.) Of course on this particular day, his nap was a miss. While Rylan was sleeping, we decided to decorate a cupcake for a treat. I pulled out the paper plates and turned to get the icing when Holden said, "Look Mom, I'm Mickey Mouse." I was stunned that his little imagination thought of it. He really did look like Mickey Mouse. If only he would use that same thought process to listening and following directions we would be great! But I guess you can not have it all:)

No comments: