Monday, August 10, 2009

Ahoy Mates!

Ahoy Mates! Captain Holden Port is turning 4! Shiver me timbers and Yo! Ho! Ho! We're having a party before we go! And that is what we did on Saturday. We celebrated Holden's birthday early and a he was able to see his friends before we set sail. The kids enjoyed Pirate Crafts, Pirate Tattoos, Treasure Pool, Water Balloon toss, Pin the Tail on the Fin, pinata, pizza, cookies, cake and so much more! It was a fun but HOT party!
After the party I asked Holden what was his favorite part of the party and he said, "I liked everything, but especially when my buddy Jameson and Holden jumped in the pool" I gather from his response he had a great time! Which was well worth it!!

I can not take credit for any of the decorations or paintings, my wonderful Aunt Becky Ann is the master mind and talent behind it all. I could not have done this party without her help and generosity. She means more to me and the boys than she will ever know. She has always put others before herself and has always loved me as if I were her daughter and the boys as her grandchildren. She is my second mom! Each day that we would receive a package from UPS Holden would say, "I know this is for me from Aunt Becky Ann, she loves Holden" Thank you again for everything!! We are so grateful to have you in our lives and love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

You're comment about us being girly and having boys is definitely true :) I have grown to love boy stuff, though. We had a pirate party for E's 3rd birthday, too, and I loved getting the stuff together for it! I suddenly have a thing for all things pirate since then.

nicole said...

Looks like he had a great birthday party! And good luck with your upcoming move!