Thursday, August 13, 2009

Painting with Pudding

I borrowed an idea from Jon and Kate plus Eight, painting with pudding. The boys had a blast paint, eating and getting messy! I think Rylan almost had more fun than Holden eating and playing with the pudding! Who would have thought this would be so much fun? I must say this will be a family activity for years to come.After we finished painting it was time to spray off. We enjoyed playing in the water for the remainder of the afternoon. I just love summer fun days!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow - your blog is beginning to take a toll on my self esteem as a mother! ha ha... I'm not sure I have what it takes to paint with pudding but the one thing I have learned since being a mom: NEVER say what you WON'T do. Maybe Coco will get to be a lifesize pudding pop one day too!

Christi said...

Okay, I can see that your boys had lots of fun with that and you could easily spray them down, but Kate is just plain crazy to do that with 8 kids!!! BTW, thanks for the encouraging words about pre-k.