Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool 2009


Another school year has begun. Holden started at his new preschool and love it! Which is a relief! I was a little nervous that he would be unsure of starting a new school but I was wrong. He was excited and looking forward to meeting new friends. This little man surprises me everyday.

Here are apple vases we made for his teachers to welcome them back.
And a day would not be complete without Back to School cookies.
Quote of the day: When I picked Holden up from school I asked if he had a good day and did he make new friends. His response, "Yes, it was fun and I have a new friend, her name is Molly. I am going to call her my girlfriend." I guess it was a good day at preschool if you come home with a girlfriend after the first day!

No comments: