Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Parade

Holden's preschool class had a costume parade at the end of the Halloween party today. The kids were not allowed to wear their mask or accessories but as you can see that did not damper Spiderman Holden's mood. Here is Spiderman strutting in the parade!
I love this picture of Holden looking at his muscles! It is too funny!!

Class picture! They all look so cute!

I had a difficult time thinking of something that did not revolve around food for a treat bag. I went with Homemade Orange Play dough and a Halloween Cookie cutter. I know Holden loves play dough and hopefully his friends do too.

And we topped the day off with Monster Munch!

I know the boys are excited, or rather Holden is, about Trick or Treating tonight! Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: