Monday, October 5, 2009

People Are Crazy!

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are CRAZY! I love this song and agree with it totally! I feel like I am a magnet for crazy people! Here is just a recap of my recent trip to the grocery store with Rylan yesterday (Holden and Kevin were playing soccer)...

First Crazy Story: I open the refrigerator section with the milk to get my own milk (there was no one waiting beside or behind me) and all of a sudden not one but two people stepped in front of me and got their milk! Not once did they say "Excuse me" or "Thank you"! RUDE & CRAZY!!!

Second Crazy Story: I was on an aisle and a grandmother was talking to Rylan and turns to me and says, "He is so cute, he looks just like my son with his big head" WHAT!!!! My son does not have a big head! I did not know what to say, I just laughed!

Because, PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Liz, people are CRAZY, especially up North! I have 2 stories, for starters, I have lost ALL baby weight, and am almost back in my size 0 jeans, but not quite yet...anyway, 2 weeks ago, I was at Walmart getting formula, (in my non-maternity jeans might I add) and "someone's" mom, that you might know said, "did you have your baby?" Okay, I just stood there and didn't know what to say, because #1 I am thinking, do I look pregnant? and #2 I am thinking "What a stupid question." Today at work, a girl asked, "Now when is your baby due?" Geez!