Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The day has FINALLY come!

The day has finally come. Yes, you guessed it...Moving Day! Our final walk through was tonight, we close tomorrow and our movers are scheduled for Friday morning. All we can say is YEAH!! The only pictures I got tonight were the boys running around the house and yard. You really would have thought that they had not seen grass, ever! But then they spotted the neighbors play set. Can we say envious?? I believe Santa is going to have to bring us a new one. (ours was part of the negotiation with the house sale in Georgia) I know this weekend is going to be alot of work but I am so looking forward to it!! Our sellers are the nicest, most organized people; they labeled the wires for surround sound, TV and such. Plus the house was immaculate! I really think the sellers husband may be Kevin's twin! (with his organizational skills and all) Oh, finally a place to call home! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Christi said...

That's great! I have to admit, I'm slightly envious. Ryan and I moved so much our first three years that I got to the point where I loved having a new place to start over in again. It feels a little strange to have lived in this house for 4 years!

Kendra said...

Congratulations and GOOD LUCK moving and settling...I will look forward to seeing the memories you make in your new home!