Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

This year, just like every year, we have so much to be thankful for, our family, friends, new friends that we meet, our health, home, and happiness. I truly believe that this is a time to look at everything in our lives and realize how blessed we really are. I could not ask for more! (except for maybe an easier/faster trip back to Ohio. It took forever to get to Atlanta!!)
At school Holden had to draw and say what he was thankful for. He said Mom and Dad. The budding artist drew this picture of us.(Note: I am the one smiling and long hair.) I was thrilled he named us. And I told him that he was so sweet. He replied, "Yes, because you buy me Happy Meals and they are my favorite!" I knew there was a catch!

Happy Thanksgiving from our little Turkey's to yours!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Men seem to associate food with love at such a young age ;) Great picture!