Thursday, December 3, 2009

Half-Pint Kids

I took the boys to a Half-Pint Kids cooking class at Whole Foods. Best of all it was FREE! The next couple of weeks revolve around Christmas, which we are looking forward to. This week we made snowflake tortilla cookies. Holden enjoyed making the snowflakes but did not enjoy eating them. Oh well, but he told the instructor he could not wait until next week's class. On the other hand, Rylan just wanted to get a taste! (Which he ended up eating the enitre snowflake!)

2 comments:

watchtheflowersgrow said...

Ooh...I love this. I only wish they did it by us because I know my girls would love it.
Looks like you're settling into Ohio well and quickly getting comfortable with your surroundings.
Happy Holidays... oh, and I loved seeing the pictures of all 3 beautiful Christmas trees in your home. So pretty. :)

Kate said...

hey liz....send me your new mailing address please. k8krull@gmail.com. Thanks!