Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas

It seems like the month of December just flew by! I really think we have been going non-stop for the past 2 weeks between shopping, shipping, cooking, delivering goodies, preschool activities, a couple of holiday outings, packing/unpacking, and traveling, I have not had a chance to breathe it seems like. But it was all fun! Somehow on Christmas Eve my camera was misplaced so I had to use my sister's. But here are a couple of pictures from my camera on Christmas Eve at Memaw and Granddaddy's...

Cousin Lori with Rylan and Wesley's dog Sadie

Holden and Ashley watching movies
Rylan's favorite place in the rocker with a treat in hand! Aunt Becky gave Rylan and Holden Superhero capes with their initials. As you can see these were a BIG hit!More pictures to come!
On a side note, we hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with great memories! Merry Christmas!

No comments: