Monday, December 7, 2009

Our First Snow!!!

IT SNOWED!!! We woke up this morning to our first snow in Ohio! Holden could not wait to run outside. Thankfully, he let me put a hat and jacket on him! And Rylan just wanted down to run! (notice the boys are still in their pj's...I think it was not even 7:00 yet) I promise I changed both boys into warm and dry clothes after we came inside! Even though the snow did not last, we enjoyed waking to such a beautiful surprise! Forecast is calling for more of the white stuff on Friday and Saturday! We are hoping for alot, we are dying to try out our new snow suits and sleds!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Oh, lovely snow! I hope we get some this winter season! Hey, I need to get your mailing address because I will be sending out cards in the next couple of days. I don't have your new address. You can send it as a message over facebook if you don't want to publicize it on here. Thanks so much!