Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow, Snow, and You Guessed it MORE Snow!

It is freezing, snowing and did I mention it is freezing here! I really believe that I have not seen our yard without a blanket of snow since the beginning of December. However, it is so pretty!

With our latest storm, we played in the snow, made snow cream, and enjoyed snowman cookies. Oh, how could I forget, Kevin befriended our neighbor with the intentions of trying out his snow blower. I guess his sweet talking worked. Men and their machines!!! And would you believe with all this snow, I think I measured 5 inches, school was not called off. Constant salting, plowing and pretreatment of the roads made them drivable. These poor kiddos! I think in Georgia the city would have been shut down for a week! I am sure in the next couple of weeks we will get our "snow day".

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Schools were called off here last week for a light dusting! I can't wait to see pics of what constitutes a snow day in OH! Stay warm!