Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know Kevin says every year that Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday, however, I really do not care. Made up or not, the boys and I love celebrating!

I made chair backers for their Valentine's cards, which was a surprise for them. Holden thought it was great that they each had their own special chair. I had a couple of little items that I picked up after Christmas shopping. But I had to add sunglasses for Rylan since he has tried to confiscated Holden's (which I know will not end up well!!! If you know what I mean.)
And we all know that Valentine's Day is not complete without heart shaped pancakes, muffins and champagne! I think you can see a little hand in the background ready to eat!!What a fun day! I tried to explain to Holden that after today Valentine's Day is over and the mailbox is going to go away. Well, lets just say, that did not go over well, at all. He kept asking WHY??? Oh, what have I created!!! I am not in denial, I do know that I have created my own monsters...but at least they are two cute monsters!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Liz, That is amazing! I hope that I will have the time and energy to put forth on the MANY holiday celebrations to come. I know your kids had a blast!

nicole said...

Wow! I admire your craftiness and all the cute stuff you do. And it looks like the boys love it, too! Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's day!