Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy couple of days

It has been a busy couple of days. I thought it would be easier if I put everything in one post, so here is a recap...
Thursday I hosted our monthly potluck with my friends Sarah and Courtney, plus all the kids.

(My little bunnies look more like cats...better luck next time)

I do not think we could have picked a better day. The weather had turned off cold and rain again. And I think the kids were in much need of some playing time, or at least mine were. We had so much fun talking and visiting with each other. And then of coarse exchanging our meal. Just look at these two cutie pies! Who would not look forward to seeing them. The older ones were busy playing for me to take pictures of them:) I am so glad we were invited to participate in their monthly potluck. Not only is this an activity we look forward to each month but they have become great friends too.

As I posted before it snowed on Friday (a dusting). Here is another picture, this is a local Irish Pub I pass daily. You should have seen this place on St. Patrick's Day at 8:00 in the morning, yes AM, it was packed! I asked someone what time they opened and they "Oh at 6:00 AM for Keg & Eggs" WHAT! Could you imagine?

Saturday we finally finished hanging pictures, just need to add Rylan's 18 month pictures, which reminds me I need to make his portrait appointment, painting the doors and hanging the blinds in the office. Trust me it has taken forever...this needs a post all in itself:)

Then Sunday, Holden had his Spring Praise Choir performance at church. We had low expectations seeing that in the fall halfway through the performance he came and sat with us. Well, what a surprise!!! He was singing, doing sign language, dancing, and having fun! What a difference a couple of months makes for his confidence.
Rylan was enjoying every minute of the performance too. He kept waving and clapping the entire time! What a great way to end the weekend. Can you believe next Sunday is Easter? WOW! Where has the time gone!

No comments: