Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr. Seuss's Birthday and More...

Did you know that March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's Birthday? To honor these classic books we had a little celebration of our own. I surprised the boys with Cat in the Hat hats, read all of our favorite Dr. Seuss books, enjoyed green eggs and ham (HA! This was Holden's reaction!!! I knew he would not go for this so I had prepared muffins. He did not starve.), watched Horton Hears a Who? and Green Eggs and Ham, and the day would not be complete without Cat and the Hat treats. If that was not enough, today was the beginning of Holden swim lessons. Rylan was not happy! He wanted in the water! We met our friends Sarah, Avery, Cole, and Olivia at cooking class...and as you can see today's activity was a hit. Look at this mess! Afterwards we all went over to Borders for storytime. (I forgot to take a picture!)
What Fun! Days like this reminds me why I stay at home!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Okay, I've decided that you definitely need to be a teacher! We're having green eggs & ham for dinner. I haven't seen the cookies. Too cute!!