Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Our Little Leprechaun paid us a visit and showered us with lots of green surprises!


You know you can not celebrate St. Patrick's Day without Lucky Charms! Holden has been talking about them since last St. Patrick's Day! I kid you not. I guess they made a lasting impression with all the sugar!

We searched the house for the rainbow, and what do you think we found beneath...our pot of gold!

Here are some of the yummy treats and decorations I made for our celebration...
And you may ask why I go to all this trouble for St. Patrick's Day? Well, just look at these two Lucky Charms, and that is why:)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm coming to your house for the next holiday!

watchtheflowersgrow said...

Wow! You really do go ALL out for holidays. What fun for your boys!

nicole said...

Wow! Very cute! Looks like they enjoyed it very much! I want to know how you made the rainbow cupcakes. :-)

Christi said...

Seriously, you've got to teach kindergarten :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! Nicole, I got the rainbow cupcake recipe from this months Family Fun magazine. I think they have the best ideas. They are really easy to make just a little time consuming.