Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and it reached 50 degrees! Not quite 70 degree spring- like weather but I will take it. With the sun not shining since November, or at least it feels that long, I was starting to have seasonal depression. You know the kind of depression that only happens when it rains or when it is cloudy for a long time. I needed sunshine!! I seriously do not think I have been this excited just to get outside. The boys were thrilled too! We played outside all day. Since the neighbors have been like bears, in hibernation that is, we were finally able to meet most of them today.
And as you can see, we really do have grass.

I could almost hear the birds or better yet the geese singing, "Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day." I know I am crazy but I am praying, "Please, Please, Please bring us Spring!!"

No comments: