Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eggs & Cupcakes

Luckily the weather was gorgeous and we were able to dye eggs outside. And that is a good thing. This was Rylan's first time and I was expecting a HUGE mess with this little one! He had a great time, however, there were several fatalities caused by him. Some were dropped, some were smashed, some were thrown like basketballs into the dye, and some just did not make out of his little hands. I think out of 3 dozen we had a little less than 2 dozen survive. Yes, I know he is young but I thought it would be fun for all of us to do. And, it was so much fun. It was a good thing Kevin was out of town. I had plenty of time to clean up the mess we made!

After we cleaned up and ate lunch it was time to decorate cupcakes.
Somehow the cup of jelly beans ended up empty. Funny how this always seems to happen with these two! Here are the boys final creations. I can not take credit for the idea, I found these cute treats in Family Fun magazine. They turned out great and tasted even better. More Easter fun tomorrow.

No comments: