Friday, April 9, 2010

Final Day of Spring Break!

Today was our final outing of Spring Break. It was a cold one! I think this morning it was only in the 40's. So much for Spring! Despite the weather, we ventured to Parky's Farm for Fantastic Farm Friday's. Our friends met up with us again for a day on the farm. Where do I start, this place has it all for my little farmers/cowboys! Pony rides, farm demonstrations, educational talks, tractor rides, a farm play area, animals, and even fishing! WOW!!! What a great way to end our week of adventures! My poor babies have had so much fun that they are pooped out!!!
What a great week, filled with lots of memories and fun. All of this week's activities has me thinking and planning for our summer break. I can not wait!

On our final day, Holden "cashed in" his coupon for a movie at Blockbuster to watch for movie night! Ahh, now it is time to relax!
Happy Spring!

No comments: