Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break-Day 4

Day 4 of Spring Break we met our friends Sarah, Brady, & Cal at the Museum Center. It was raining and Spring Break....BIG MISTAKE! The museum was packed!! So much that it was making me way to nervous. We ended up not staying long. But the kids did not seem to mind. Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.
The funniest part of today had to be when Rylan woke up from his nap. He was laughing and squealing before I walked in and just look what he was up to...

He completely undressed himself! But the best part is, he is so proud of himself. What a little rascal!

Verdict of day 4: Never, ever, go to the museum center during Spring Break! Trust me I learned my lesson!

Our final outing is tomorrow and Holden is excited! I just hope it lives up to his expectations and I hope the weather cooperates.

No comments: