Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fishing Weekend

Over the weekend we met some friends at their lake cabin. It is a part of a fishing/hunting club called the Briarwood Club in Bellefontaine, Ohio. (or as I like to say, the middle of nowhere!!!) Really, I do not know how you would have ever found this place. The boys fished, we went walking, Kevin tried to paddle a boat, and watched the Derby. Back to Kevin paddling the boat, he was the only one without a life jacket...not too smart I tell you. But considering we did not go anywhere except in circles I think we were safe.
Here are some more pictures of our weekend in the wilderness.
On the way back this morning I asked Kevin what he thought about everything, he said, and I quote, "I think I am more of a beach person". After this weekend it is safe to say, Kevin does not like worms, fish, bugs, frogs, and probably anything else to do with nature! HA! This was one for the memory books for sure!!

No comments: