Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Date with Dad

At church on Sunday, Kevin asked our friend Scott if he knew of any places to go fishing without a license. Kindly, he gave Kevin a few locations. I was caught by surprise because the last time we went camping/fishing it did not end well, but who am I to say anything. When we got home, Kevin told Holden that they were going fishing. I packed some snacks and the camera, and they set off a little after 1:00. Around 3:30 I called to make sure everything was going ok and no answer. I tried again around 4:00, still no answer. Now we all know Kevin is not an avid fisherman so I was getting a little worried something happened. Finally at 5:15 they came rolling in!

Holden said he had so much fun with Daddy and told me all about him fishing. It was not until later that night I looked at the camera and this is the first picture I saw....
What?!! I ask Kevin,"Why is he not wearing a shirt?" He just laughs! Then this was the following picture....
Ok, hmm, I think I may need to set some boundaries for Date with Dad. Finally, some fish pictures....
I think you can tell that the day with dad was soooo much fun!!! Hopefully, Kevin will do more of these little surprises, because I know they mean so much.

1 comment:

the8gibsons said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!! I didn't know they had gone to the village to fish!! Looks like a blast!!