Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quote of the Day

On the way to school this morning, Holden was playing with his football guys, while I was driving and Rylan was dancing. Just to give you the visual!

When all of a sudden I hear Holden say, "KAPOW, OHH, you just got the hell knocked out of you blue team." I immediately said, "What did you say?" to which Holden says, "UH, What, Nothing" Again I say, "No, what did you say, you will not get in trouble. Just tell me." So then he tells me again, "The blue team just got the hell knocked out of them." I knew my ears were not deceiving me. So I proceeded to tell him we do not say that, it is not very nice and so on. Then he says, "But Daddy says it when he is watching football, and I am just pretending with the football guys." Again I say, "Yeah, but let's just not say that. You know sometimes Daddy does not say nice things when he is watching football but I will have a talk with him." So I call Kevin to tell him the story, he is laughing and then says, "Well, at least he used it in the right context" Hmm...these two are like two peas in a pod!

1 comment:

the8gibsons said...

Oh my....that is hilarious! A great quote for the memory books!!