Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 Years and 324 Posts later....

Two years ago today, I started our family blog. To reminisce I went back to see what I wrote that first time.


October 10, 2008


My first blog, what to say... I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon to accomplish two things; one is to share with our family and friends pictures of our family's activities and two to help me appreciate and treasure everything that my boys are experiencing. Hopefully, this will make me laugh a little and not blink too fast because in a moment they will be grown. I hope that you will enjoy this as much as I will!

Now, two years later, that is still my main purpose of blogging. One, to keep our families and friends up to date with pictures and what is going on in our lives and two, to help me appreciate my time with the boys and preserve our memories together. I was talking to a friend the other day and I said, "If I could just freeze time, I would freeze it now." Why?? The boys are so much fun, they make me laugh daily, keep me busy beyond belief, and on my toes at all times! Sure it is exhausting some days and I feel like I never get anything done, but I would not trade it for the world.

I hope that you enjoy the pictures, adventures, and stories from our little lives as much as I enjoy sharing them.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank goodness for my friends! Especially my blogging friends! I LOVE reading about your family and seeing all of the awesome things you do in your busy lives. That's what keeps me going, and motivated each and every day. Keep those posts coming! Love and MISS YOU!
AMY

the8gibsons said...

You do an amazing job blogging, girl!! It is the best way to journal for your family memories!! Thanks for sharing!