Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our Halloween festivities started with a couple tricks and treats! The "little" mice were a hit! HA!
The theme for our family this year was Pirates, yes again! I know, I was trying to get Holden to be a cowboy this year, but no such luck! He had his heart set on being a pirate, again! I am sure next year Rylan will have a little more say in what he wants to be but until then he loved being a pirate. ARRR!!! Yesterday was also our church's annual Trunk-or-Treat, which we all know I love! Just in case you needed a closer look...
Rylan and Holden both loved helping me pass out candy to the kids. I think they liked it just as much as they did trunk-or-treating.Here are a couple of our favorite trunks,
Mrs. Marsha is our preschool director and is such a neat lady. I did not get her feet in this picture but she was on roller skates, skating around! The boys loved it!
After Trunk-or-Treat we head back for our neighborhood's festivities. Here is our attempt to capture the kids from our cul-de-sac before trick-or-treating.And then the kids were off and running! (literally)
Some of our neighbors go all out for Halloween, just look at this car crash. They even had a fog machine to look like the car was smoking.
Did I mention that it was FREEZING? Well, it was! After hitting several houses up for candy, we made our way back to get warm and roast some marshmallows.
It was a busy but fun Halloween. Now, I need to start planning for next year. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! You pull off the pirate family quite well, too!

the8gibsons said...

Looks like a super fun Halloween! You are the cutest pirate family I have ever seen!