Monday, November 22, 2010

It's time for a feast

Friday the boys both had their annual Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. I was beyond excited. I know, this will probably be the only year that both boys will have their parties at the same time so that I can attend both. I loved how their feast encouraged the entire family to attend, just like being at "your" family Thanksgiving dinner. Holden's class began their festivities first with Turkey songs followed by their chapel worship songs.
(Here is a little turkey song...enjoy!)




Then it was time for a feast!!! Just look at all the food!! Like I said, a family style feast! Isn't this the cutest turkey cheese spread?! If only I would have thought of it..HAHA! Next, year!

After Holden's performance, I snuck out to set up the tables for Rylan's class feast. Do not worry, Holden was not by himself, Kevin made it back in town for all the festivities. He stayed at Holden's feast for games, crafts and other activities.

While Rylan's class took a "train" ride around the building, we set up for their feast. Again it was encourage for all families to attend, and what a great turnout it was! After their little prayer, it was time to eat....just look at this great spread. And such cute turkey cookies! Kevin was able to sneak over for Rylan's feast too. But Rylan did not stop eating to say "hello"! HA! After eating a wonderful feast with his classmates, Rylan played some fun games and made a cute turkey craft.This years feast have to be two of the best preschool parties ever!

I know this time of year, we are reminded to be thankful for everything and count our blessing, and I am. I am thankful I am able to stay at home with the boys not only to see them grow day to day but to be able to attend all their activities. What great memories. Happy Feasting!

1 comment:

the8gibsons said...

Adorable! Looks like both feasts were great! So glad Kevin could make it! I love Rylans outfit! Such a cutie! Happy Thanksgiving Port family!!