Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The little bakers

As soon as the boys hear I am going to bake something, they flock to me!! In an instant they are underneath me willing to help. With their willingness to help always comes with a battle of who gets to use the sifter first. I have had my sifter forever, actually it is the same one I won in a 4-H Biscuit Baking Contest in 6th or 7th grade. Yes, I know, crazy right! One that I have had it this long and never lost it or gave it away, and two, that I have not made homemade biscuits in years! Back to today, it was just like any other, both boys were wanting to use the sifter, first, go figure! Don't they look like little bakers?!
And here is the HUGE mess we made!!! Always an adventure cooking with these two!! It's a good thing Kevin is out of town!

1 comment:

the8gibsons said...

You are such a good mommy to let them cook with you!!!