Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An impromptu photo session...

Hard to believe that a just a few short years ago this was my niece Allie... Wasn't she so cute! Just look at those chubby cheeks! Aww, so cute! Now, she is a Senior in high school!!! Yikes!! Where has the time gone! She has grown up so fast!! To think next year she will be off at college! WOW, doesn't that make me feel old!

Just like most seniors do, you take a senior picture. Do you remember the classic cap and gown pictures you take for graduation and the yearbook? Not the most attractive pictures usually. Well, Allie and I decided that while we were in Covington for Christmas, we would have our own little senior photo session. Meaning, I told her I would try to take some pictures for her to use for different high school events, college applications, Sorority Rush letters and so on.

I was so excited at how well the pictures turned out from our little session! There are so many great ones to choose from but here are just a few of my personal favorites... And here are a couple of funny outtakes from the day! I am sure Allie will kill me for posting but I think they are adorable....
I know I am a little bias, because I am her Aunt but I think Allie is the prettiest, most adorable, sweetest Senior there is around! I love you Allie!
Now, on to editing the pictures for her!!

5 comments:

The Gibson Family said...

She is darling!!! Great pictures!

Amy said...

WOW! Seems like yesterday when we were SENOIRS, discusssing little Allie! Does that mean we're old now?

nicole said...

She has grown into a beautiful young lady! I can't believe she's a senior about to go to COLLEGE! I love the pictures!

Amy said...

Very pretty pictures. You did a GREAT job, Auntie.

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! Yes, Amy it does make me feel old! It just seems like yesterday I was in high school and she was crawling in the bed to wake me up Christmas morning and this year the boys were running to wake her up! Crazy how fast life changes!