Sunday, January 23, 2011

Unexpected Snow Days!!

We knew we were expecting snow on Thursday around noon, however, it decided to come a little earlier and schools were called off. After it was all said and done we received about 6 inches of snow. I was actually looking forward to having a day to do nothing except play. After hearing the snow plows several times in our neighborhood Thursday night, I was shocked when they decided to call off school again on Friday. What were we going to do! As much as we love playing in the snow, you can get a little stir crazy being cooped up in the house. Yes, even my cute little munchkins need something to do!That was when decided to start some of our Valentine crafts. Do you remember last year the Valentine treat mailbox? And what a huge hit it was? Well, I decided it would be even more fun if each of the boys had their own mailbox to open each day. I just happened to find the cutest "mini" white mailboxes and stickers in the dollar bin at Target. And after a little creativity from the boys, they turned out adorable. Lastly, I had Holden write each of their names on the side of their mailbox. Now, I just need to pull out all of my decorations to make the house feel showered in love!

No comments: