Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

It's that time of year again...to shower the ones you love. And there was plenty of showering this morning with love, surprises, and sweets. As you all know, I love holidays and especially surprising the boys on holidays. This morning the boys were greeted with a Valentine breakfast. What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day by waking up to muffins, heart shaped pancakes, treats, and love notes. I was not omitted from the showering of love. I received beautiful homemade cards, roses, coffee (my favorite flavor, cinnamon hazelnut), and my new favorite piece of jewelry! Don't you just love it! I have several pieces of jewelry with the boys birthstones that I love but to do wear everyday. And this necklace is perfect for everyday. I am in love with it!

I know Kevin says that this is a "fake" holiday manufactured by Hallmark. However, I view this holiday as an opportunity to express our love to the ones we hold dear. Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

The Gibson Family said...

Ok seriously- you are RIDICULOUS!!!! That breakfast table is amazing! I know I tell you all the time, but you amaze me! And I love, love, love the necklace! Kevin did good!! Happy Valentines Day! xoxo