Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just an ordinary day

I do not think there is a day that goes by without playing dress-up in our house. And lately Rylan has been the one dragging all the costumes out. First it is Batman, then Spiderman, followed by Robin Hood/football player. And you know Holden is not about to miss out on any dress-up session, so here is this little munchkin as a police officer, superhero, and motorcycle driver. As I was uploading the pictures tonight, I saw a hilarious picture of the boys I forgot to post a couple of weeks ago... Again, it was just an ordinary day!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Coco loves to dress up too. Sebastian hasn't gotten there yet but I'm sure he will. What is with kids and dressing up? I honestly don't remember doing that. But, I surely would have LOVED it!

The Gibson Family said...

You are such a good Mommy!! I have your cowboy costume on my closet shelf to return to you- I haven't forgotten!!

nicole said...

Looks so much like an ordinary day at the Hensley house, too! :-)

Christi said...

Nicole gave me the great idea of buying costumes on sale after Halloween each year to keep for dress-up. Preston is just about always in a costume!