Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pioneer Woman!!!

While I was pregnant with Rylan I found Pioneer Woman's blog and have been hooked ever since! I've given her cookbook to several friends and family. Not only do I love her recipes because it reminds me of the same food I grew up eating but I love her photography, confessions, home and gardening, and homeschooling. Yes, I love everything about Pioneer Woman. So when I heard she was coming to Cincinnati to promote her new book, "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" I knew I had to meet her! I called the bookstore and found out they were giving line letters for the book signing and to meet her. As you can probably guess, I went down and collected a couple of lines letters shortly after I called!

I asked a couple of my friends if they wanted to join me and as expected they were just as excited as I was to meet her! Ree Drummond, better known as the Pioneer Woman, came out before the book signing for a question and answer session.

Then I finally had the pleasure of meeting her myself!!! She was just as sweet and adorable as I imagined she would be!
I had the best time meeting Pioneer Woman with friends. Yes, what could be better!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is very exciting!
How fun!!

The Gibson Family said...

Looks like a great night!!! She is not what I expected her to be...pioneer woman is super cute & trendy ;)