Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sushi anyone?

As I've mentioned before, preschool ends here at 11:30. Which means the three of us have lunch together everyday. To be honest, I have started running out of lunch ideas. You can only have sandwiches so many times before you become extremely tired of them! Then I remember how much the boys enjoyed our mock sushi snack last year and decided that would be our lunch today. First, I let them both spread peanut butter on their tortilla. Then I set out a variety of toppings such as blueberries, raisins, chocolate chips, honey, bananas, and so forth for them to make their sushi roll as they pleased. After we rolled and sliced their rolls, it was time to enjoy!And boy did they enjoy their creations! We defiantly need to do this more often. Sushi anyone?!

No comments: