Friday, April 22, 2011

Preschool Easter Parties

Thursday were the boys annual preschool Easter parties. Holden's class had a student only party but we were asked to come 15 minutes early to help with the Easter egg hunt. Which worked out perfect for me, since Rylan's party was the same day. Both parties I signed up for desserts, since they are so fun to make! For Holden's class I made bunny cookie pops and for Rylan's class I made nest egg cupcakes. As I do every year, I made fishy carrot bags for all their friends.

Rylan's Easter party the kids enjoyed lots of yummy treats and for their craft they made bunny hats. Rylan was such a ham walking around with his hat! Rylan is so funny he just loves school and is always asking if it is his school day. I love this picture of him and Miss Robin first he it trying to be serious and smile but then he turns into his true self...a HAM!

Finally, Holden's egg hunt! It was wet and muddy, but it did not bother these kiddos, all they cared about were the eggs!

Another set of parties and great preschool memory.

No comments: